Aloe Vera is outstanding for healing small burns and can also be used to remove dark/brown spots, under eyes dark circles, age spots and acne scars.
1. Take 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera gel and rub it gently on the dark spots for 5 minutes. Leave it on for 2-30 minutes. Wash off with cold water. Do this massage every day for 30 days and within 30 days you can notice lightening improvement. You can use ready made aloe Vera gel or juice from market, but buy 100% organic product for skin care.
2. Consume 1-2 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera juice or pulp on an empty stomach every morning. Aloe Vera is works as blood purifier, so it helps keeping your skin healthy from inside.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe Vera gel/juice/pulp in 1 teaspoon of raw honey, mix well and apply on your face for 20 minutes. Rinse off with normal water.
4. Mix 2 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel/juice/pulp with ½ teaspoon of turmeric and ½ tablespoon of multani mitti, mix well and make fine paste. Apply this paste on your face for 30 minutes and wash off with normal water. Apply honey for 10 minutes later on as a moisturizer.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel or juice in 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice, mix well and apply this mixture for15-20 minutes.
6. Squeeze 2 tablespoon of fresh juice from green mint leaves, add 1 tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel/juice in it, apply for 30 minutes, and wash off with normal water. Do this every day for 30 days to see amazing results.