- maida 2 cups cooked potatoes 2 medium
- methi chopped 1 cup coriander powder 1 tbsp
- warm oil to knead jeera powder 1 tsp
- warm water to make the dough soft mustard 1 tsp
- salt to taste. turmeric 1/2 tsp
- oil to deep fry fennel seeds powder 1 tbsp
- oil 3 tbsp garam masala powder 11/2 tsp
- ginger & garlic paste 1 tbsp salt to taste
- cooked peas 1 cup
First take oil in a kadai or a big pan and put mustard seed after it splutter add peas and
fry for sometime then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric and fry again for 2 seconds then
add all the dry masala powder and the the potatoes and fry very nicely till it becomes dry.
At last add coriander leaves for the flavour.
Samosa CrustTake maida mix salt, Methi and warm oil together and make a dough, then use warm water
to make the dough soft. Take a big ball of the dough a roll it very thickly.
Then cut it into half make a cone and put the above filling into it and close it with the help
of water. Repeat the same thing with the other half also.
Then heat oil in a kadai to fry the samosa, remember that you should fry the samosa in a
Then enjoy it with any garlic chutney.