During winter, our skin tends to get dry due to the wind blowing outside. We human being need to take different types of precautionary measure of our skin and health when weather and climate changes to protect us.
During winter, we suffer from dry skin which gives rise to chapped and unhealthy skin. If you keep your skin untreated for a long time, this can also lead to leakage of blood due to excessive dryness. If you feel cosmetics and creams are very expensive in the market, home remedies can help providing you moisturized skin during winter.
In winter many of us face the dry skin problem. In the winter the moisture in the skin goes down and skin becomes dry. Dry skin can be treated with moisturizers. There are many natural moisturizers are in the home like glycerin, honey milk. We can use them directly to treat the dry skin problem in the winter. Dry skin leads to the skin irritation and chapped skin. As soon as possible dry skin can be treated.
Winter skin care tips
- Try to take the necessary diet in the winter. Try to add the fruit and fruit juice to your diet.
- Apply the petroleum jelly on the face, lips, hand s, legs.
- Do not take the hot water baths. The hot water takes out the moisture in the skin then skin becomes dry. So try to avoid the hot and long baths in winter.
- The chapped lips is one of the problem in this winter. Apply the petroleum to the chapped lips. Use the lip scrubs for the lip care in the winter.
- Dry skin is the major problem in the winter. Use the natural moisturizer in the winter.
- Try to cover the most of the body with the clothes. Do not expose the skin to the cold air.
- Do not apply the makeup products with high alcoholic content. Do not use the beauty and hair styling products too much in winter.
- Use the natural moisturizers like butter, oils, glycerin etc in winter. Not to choose the chemical moisturizers.
- Try to add the vitamin A, vitamin E rich foods in your diet.
- Stay hydrated in the winter. Try to take the juices and drinks.
source : beautyhealthtips.in