- 2-3 cups of cubed boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions
- few cauliflower florets (optional)
- 1/2 cup of green peas
- 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- two-three flour tortillas
- add red chili powder and salt according to taste.
- oil for frying
- Take some oil in a pan. Fry the onions to golden brown.
- Put cumin and coriander powder and fry for another minute.
- Add the boiled potatoes and green peas. Add salt and chilli powder according to taste. Stir for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped green coriander leaves and stir for another minute or so. Your filling is
- Now cut the flour tortillas lengthwise, put the filling, roll it in the shape of a triangle and seal
- the edges with a flour and water paste. Your Samosa is ready.
- Heat some oil in a deep pan. Fry your Samosas to light golden brown and serve hot with Mint Chutney or any other Chutney.